We just received word that Nathan was being tranferred back to Northwestern Memorial due to access fluid in his left lung. We are hoping that he does not get pneumonia.
He is soooooo mad right now - honestly I don't blame him. He just wants to go home. Poor guy...and it sucks because there is nothing that I can do for him other than be here with him. So here we are....me working on my laptop in the ER. At least I can be mobile! That is such a blessing!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Sonya -
ReplyDeleteI know that this setback must feel like an unbelievably cruel joke, and I can't even begin to understand how hard this must be. However, as I look back over all the past blogs, it makes me realize just how amazing and strong your brother is!! I will keep praying for a full recovery for him! Send your family my love and prayers!
Your friend,
Erica Urban Estep