Nathan will be in a medically induced comma for at least today. His vitals are stable. Doctors do say he is the sickest person in the hospital, but he's a fighter! His lungs have a lot of fluid in them and they are not sure why. They will continue to suction. He has a slight hole in his left lung which is not uncommon in his situation. Continue to pray.
Ryan and Brittany are in horrible pain even with meds. Pray that they get some relief so they can sleep.
Dad's sugar levels are all over because of stress. Please pray God controls his levels.
Me, I'm so beat up. Now that some swelling is down, I can see I'm bruised everywhere, and my head, neck and shoulders hurt. I'll survive and thank God that we are all alive. GOOOO NATHAN!!!!
Mom is okay, but knew something is wrong. We were able to put her mind at ease.
Thank everyone for prays, they are helping.
Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. I know that Nathan is young and a fighter and will pull through this. You guys stay as up beat as you can and know that if there is anything we can do for you(ie make meals etc) we will be there! In the mean time stay strong and try to get some rest and heal.
ReplyDeleteJen Klemm