Nathan is now critical, but stable. He’s intibated, in an induced coma and breathing via machines. This morning his oxidation level wasn’t high enough in his lungs. Oxygen was going to pockets in his lungs, however not distributing throughout his body. This caused a bubble, which burst, ultimately leading to his lungs collapsing. He also received a tracheotomy. He needs your prayers.
Ryan was transferred to Good Samaritan last night so that he can be closer to Nathan and get the attention that he needs. He is not mobile yet, and it was recently found that he has a town ligament in his knee. They will hold off on surgery until he is stronger.
Brittney will be at Delnore, most likely until Monday. She has a brace from her chest to her hips. It will be at least 3 months (at best) before she can pick up Haley, but I'm sure that many gentle hugs from that little girl will be in the cards.
Sonya and Mr. Schuster are so appreciative of the influx of thoughts and love. Both has numerous external injuries and need our prayers and support. A few days ago, Mrs. Schuster was asking “My boys. My boys. Where are my boys?” – A mother’s love is always there.
Many people have expressed wanting to help. We will definitely take you up on offers.
I've been speaking daily to the family (Many thanks to Ria, Melida and Danielle). Please let me know if you are specific questions that I should ask and I will communicate back to you.
With love,
Colette
We've arranged for a Mass to be said specifically for Nathan, as well as Sonya, and Mr and Mrs Schuster. Sounds like more is needed. We've broadened the prayers to include some solid Intercessors, and ACT ( Association of Christian Therapists); so God is ewell in the picture, seen nand unseen.
ReplyDeleteSteve and Leslye Killian ( Teresa's folks)
Colette - Please know we are praying over here as well - can I do anything? Send dinners? I know it's been yeas, but please count me in for anything...
ReplyDelete