Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Benefit for the Schuster Family_July 11 at 7:00PM

Durkin's
810 W. Diversey (Diversey & Halsted)
Chicago, IL

Saturday, July 11, 2009
7:00pm - 10:00pm

Join us July 11th at Durkin's as we celebrate the Schuster Family! This is our opportunity to give back to the Schusters and help with the financial needs from the accident.

In true Schuster style, we want you to INVITE EVERYONE YOU KNOW and come CELEBRATE a family that has impacted each of us (Please bring your friends, the more the merrier!).

There will be a $30 donation at the door, which will go to the Schuster Family and will cover the cost of the beverages package (this includes all Bud Light Draft, well drinks, wine, pop and half price shots). There will also be a 50/50 raffle and we will be raffling off other prizes as well. So come join us for some fun and take this opportunity to give back to a family that has given so much to so many of us!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure that I will able to travel up to Chicago for the weekend, but I still want to support such a great event. Can I donate items for the raffle? I have necklaces and I'm trying to see if I can get Daryl to give a painting. Let me know.

    Love you all! - Shanna

    ReplyDelete