Friday, June 19, 2009

Update_06.19.09_5:00AM

Text from Sonya:

Nathan is totally ticked that he is trached and can't eat or especially drink. He's also soooo aware that he's hurt now and getting very frustrated. It's 5:10AM and I have not yet to go gto bed because he's so distraught. They were finally able to give him some ativan to help "ease" the edginess. Hopefully he can get some sleep for PT.

Me: I went to the doctor and need to start PT immediately because there hasn't been movement in my neck and shoulders. It's still as hard as rocks. I need to get some sleep, myslef. Driving very short distances if necessary is approved (about 10 miles).

Pray that Nathan's lungs heal so that he can feel more normal. He's very angry - This is good though becuase he will use the energy to get better. He fights me and Dad but he's amazingly behaved with the medical staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment